Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The Varna Chamber of Commerce and Industry is non-governmental, public organization, registered according to the Law for the legal entities of non-economic aim, in which, voluntarily could participate as members Bulgarian and foreign natural persons and legal entities that perform economic acttivities or are commercial representatives on the territory of the Varna region in conformity with the Bulgarian legislation.
• Members of the Varna Chamber of Commerce and Industry can be state institutions, branch unions and organizations, educational institutions and persons not dealing with economical activities but would be able to assist the Chamber in reaching its aims and performing its tasks.
• The Varna Chamber of Commerce and Industry is a member of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and is one of the regional Chambers of commerce and industry in its system. The Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is a nationally accepted organization of the employers according to the Labour Code and is a member of:
- International Chamber of Commerce - Paris
- The Eurochambers in Brussels
- The Association of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry on the Balkans
- The Association of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry in the Black Sea region
- the World trade centre
- the International Council for co-operation
- EURO INFO CENTRE
- EAN International
- CEFTA, SECI, CEI, etc.