System 1 Condition Monitoring and Diagnostic software
It's not an updated version. It's an evolution.
Built upon the superior intelligence and diagnostics of the original Bently Nevada condition monitoring software, the newly re-engineered System 1 boasts many revolutionary features, including a new, super-intuitive interface, amazing vibration monitoring and diagnostic capabilities, more reliable functionality and a modular architecture that allows you to customize your experience to meet your specific needs.
Modern consumer software applications have pushed the envelope when it comes to user experience; we believe the same expectations apply for industrial CM applications
- Modern and Intuitive Interface
- Continuous User Involvement
- User Driven CM and Diagnostic Workflows
System 1 provides scale when it comes to database management, diagnostics, and work prioritization.
- High resolution trend, alarm, & startup/shutdown data
- Short-term "black box" flight recorder for trend data
- Anti-Friction & Hydrodynamic Bearing Diagnostics
- Diagnostic Reporting
Successful condition monitoring programs require collaboration between departments and controlled access to the tools:
- Distributed Client/Server Deployment Model
- Remote Portable Data Transfer
- User Security Profiles
Bently Nevada differentiates itself by providing equipment focused solutions and best practice configuration & diagnostics:
- Equipment State Based Data Collection & Alarming
- Equipment Models drive best practice configuration
- Embedded TA, ISO 10816-3, 10816-7, & 14694 Wizards